We work intimately with our Partners
Razorhorse wasn’t created to aggregate sell-side mandates, but about half of the deals we pursue are represented by sell-side advisors. We know our partners and clients intimately, enabling us to put banker-led deals in front of decision makers, and provide fast, accurate, transparent feedback. When a deal isn’t a fit for one partner, often times it is for another. We know what new areas our partners are exploring, and we understand how their investment criteria evolve over time.
Over the years, bankers with direct relationships with our clients have often times decided to work with Razorhorse for this reason. Our partners rely on us to project manage their deal pipeline, keep track of next steps, manage follow up calls, and in some cases build the initial model. We work with a network of complementary partners in software. We are a technology-enabled business service, working as an extension of our partners’ teams to accelerate visibility and access to qualified deal flow.
- We engage with decision makers on a daily basis.
- Often times we know our clients are expanding into new niches.
- If you have a direct relationship with all of our partners, maybe you don’t need to.
- Our partners pay us for origination services.
- Sellers never pay us.
- Intermediaries do not pay us.
- We do not sell subscriptions to data.
- We refer potential sell side mandates to bankers we know well.
- Software company CEOs and owners often ask for our input when selecting an advisor.
- We share market intelligence, but we don’t share confidential information.